ESMI Ageless Hyaluronic Serum
Inspired by the best-selling Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, this potent formula combines powerful hydrating properties with radiant anti-ageing actives to target visible signs of ageing while providing your skin with ultimate hydration.
What is it?
What does it do?
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and plumps
- Boosts hydration
- Aids in collagen production
- High in antioxidant properties to protect against inflammation
- ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE 8: Helps to prevent muscle movement that is responsible for wrinkles. Has water-binding properties and skin-restoring abilities that play roles in helping skin look and feel younger.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Wide spectrum and triple action. Holds 1000x its weight in water for complete skin hydration and improvement in fine lines and wrinkles for hydration and skin plumping.
- WATERMELON EXTRACT: Hydrating properties help your skin hold onto moisture to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while amino acids brighten and smooth your skin.
- SILYMARIN: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties regenerate your skin while boosting elasticity and improving your skin's barrier function.
How to use
Dispense a pearl size amount of serum from the dropper onto fingertips and massage into the face after cleansing or exfoliating. Follow with your favourite moisturiser, oil or mylck.
A tip from our Skin Specialists: If you already love our blue Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, you can continue to use this in your morning routine to quench thirsty cells, incorporating the Ageless Serum into your night routine to stimulate collagen production while your skin is in rest mode.
Aqua, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Silybum Marianum Extract, Pinus Strobus Bark Extract, Citrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Algin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, CI 16035.